Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced subcontracting administrator to support programs for restricted customers.
This position will be located in the Chantilly, Virginia area and is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating, awarding, and managing subcontracts and managing relationships with suppliers in conformance to all applicable federal, contractual, customer and company requirements.
- The candidate will serve as a subject matter expert on subcontractor administration activities, and must be able to articulate this knowledge to best support the contracts.
- He or she will be responsible for overseeing subcontractor performance, providing responsible advice on a range of business topics, and possessing experience with and understanding of FAR, government contracting methods, and best practices.
Duties may include: negotiation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and subcontracts; RFP and SOW development; proposal review, price analysis; selection of appropriate contract type and related clauses; and administering your subcontractors’ funding. The candidate will have direct oversight of all facets of a comprehensive subcontractor administration program.
Roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain strong supplier relations and ensure compliance to company policies and procedures with minimum supervision
- Develop subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, and teaming agreements, ensuring flow-downs are captured and negotiating labor rates, T's & C's and special provisions
- Team with Business Management to facilitate invoicing and payment
- Team with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to facilitate subcontractor participation in filling open staff positions
- Work closely with Program Management, understanding that your work directly influences the achievement of goals and objectives
- Identify, mitigate, and resolve subcontract-related risks and issues
- Offer guidance to and work cooperatively with team members from the technical, program, finance, and contracts disciplines
- Supervise the work of subordinate subcontract administrators
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17029120&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793447 washingtondc