Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services and Chief Strategy Office (ES&CSO) is looking for an experienced Sr. Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join our team. Successful candidate will work in the ESS Government Compliance Office. Must have experience in Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) Internal Control Business Systems Audits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide regulatory advice and charging guidance based on Corporate and ES&CSO policies and procedures
- Compare Sector and Corporate policy and procedure to Government Systems Audit Plans, and Develop strategies with System Process Owners to ensure successful audit outcomes
- Develop and conduct training to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies
- Act as DCAA audit liaison for design testing and provide oversight of operational testing activities
- In addition, may be involved in Incurred Cost Claim preparation and submission.
Candidate must be proficient in CAS and FAR and be able to apply knowledge to interpret various business situations. This individual will be responsible for reporting compliance data to the Government in a timely manner and working with DCAA Auditors in Irving, Texas and the CACO in Falls Church, VA. The candidate will provide regulatory advice to assist with management decisions critical to the success of the ESS sector.
The right candidate will possess solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work alongside a variety of people with differing personalities. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and move teams toward results in high-stress situations. High integrity and ethics are critical.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028860&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793452 washingtondc