Operation Support Specialist - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Washington, District of Columbia)
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an SCI cleared Operation Support Specialist to provide 24x7x365 support. This position will be located in Washington, DC. This is a CASUAL POSITION (no benefits) working 16 hours per week; night shift on the weekends from 10:30pm to 6:30am. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's INRISS program. INRISS (Bureau of Intelligence & Research) Support Systems provides assistance in managing, operating & supporting the IT infrastructure, network security and integration of services, software services, systems engineering and performance measurements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Interface with multiple levels of users, management, and technical staff.
• Support a custom developed messaging system using RetrievalWare.
• Monitor information traffic flow between sites, and understand DoD message traffic formats for correcting poorly formatted messages.
• Monitor Network traffic for system outages, monitor 100 servers for system failures using iLO, maintain the data center environment, troubleshoot problems that are identified and effect remediation and/or coordinate repair.
• Follow procedures for user account creations across 4 networks and two other systems and be involved in patch management, anti-virus deployment, and the movement of documents between systems.
• Provides a moderate level of customer service support for office automation applications, PCs and printers afterhours.
• Responsible for receiving, processing and disseminating all incoming and outgoing message traffic.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17027921&lang=en
• Post ID: 43807297 washingtondc