Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 4:55 AM
Northrop Grumman’s Global Mobility Office (GMO) is seeking Global Mobility Estimating Analyst to develop estimates for all company work assignments. The GMO works in conjunction with sectors and key functional areas to ensure compliance with legal and tax requirements and mitigate the risk of conducting business worldwide through education and partnership.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under the guidance of the Assignment Estimating Manager, interface with sector capture teams and programs to gather data necessary to prepare assignment estimates in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, Northrop Grumman policies and department instructions
- Collaborate with the larger GMO team and other internal stakeholders to apply country-specific knowledge concerning immigration, host country labor law, and tax requirements to the estimating task
- Prepare Cost Estimating Worksheets and Qualitative Guidance documentation in response to requests and in accordance with department instructions
- Additional effort will include contributing to the improvement of estimating tools and processes, as well as providing support to special research and analyses in support of Company and GMO strategic goals and compliance initiatives
Excellent consultative skills, adaptability, sound judgment, independent thinking, initiative, and follow-through are essential. Strong organizational skills and working to deadlines is imperative, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel functionality are required. Familiarity with Microsoft Access and experience with operational program financial management, the Business Acquisition Process, and experience on global assignment or familiarity with the process are desired.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026154&lang=en
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 43793527 washingtondc