Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:16 AM
Northrop Grumman Technical Services sector is seeking an eDiscovery Documentation Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
The eDiscovery Documentation Analyst will be supporting the USPS Information Catalog Program (ICP) which serves as the eDiscovery unit for the USPS and assists the USPS General Counsel, Office of the Inspector General, Postal Inspection Service, FOIA Office and other entities in the collection and delivery of pertinent electronically-stored information. This position will be located at the USPS Merrifield location in Merrifield, VA, with a daytime shift of Monday - Friday (7:00 am - 4:00 pm).
The candidate will perform the following duties under the direct supervision of a USPS Program Manager and Northrop Grumman Manager. They are to include:
- Communicate effectively with USPS General Counsel, Office of the Inspector General, Postal Inspection Service, FOIA Office and other customers to identify data collection needs.
- Assist in the collection of electronically-stored information by: determining relevant USPS data sources to obtain data, facilitating retrieval of data from different USPS data sites, conducting email searches within the USPS email archival platform, and delivering data results to requestors.
- Perform file transfers and delivery of data using various software and/or storage media such as, FTP servers, external hard drives, WinZip, and DVD.
- Act as a liaison between the review platform vendor and the requestors to ensure efficient delivery of accurate data for review and/or production.
- Responsible for adhering to USPS departmental processes and eDiscovery best practices to maintain repeatable and defensible workflows and documentation.
- Assume full responsibility for every phase of a case assignment through completion.
- Provide timely responses and/or follow-ups on all assigned cases depending on urgency.
- Become proficient in the USPS litigation case management system to log and track case information and custodians.
- Support accurate time reporting practices.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000495&lang=en
• Location: District Of Columbia, Merrifield
• Post ID: 43793462 washingtondc