Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking Cyber Systems Platform Engineer 3. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
The candidate will support software development teams utilizing Agile DevOps methodologies to rapidly release and deploy applications into the Cloud. The platform engineer is responsible for infrastructure automation through the creation
and maintenance of Chef Cookbooks, Bash, Python, and/or Shell scripts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the delivery of infrastructure changes through the pipeline to ensure application baselines are able to support continuous integration and continuous delivery as part of the DevOps deployment model.
· Create, manage, and troubleshoot the configuration of AWS EC2 instances and other AWS services for the application team.
· Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of platform environments with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code
· Design, build, manage and operate the continuous delivery framework and tools
· Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
· Write and build continuous delivery pipelines to manage and automate the lifecycle of the different platform components.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000207&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793547 washingtondc