Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Systems Engineer 4 role will be located in Chantilly, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Candidates will have in-depth experience conducting technical and blended operations and demonstrated computer hardware and networking expertise.
· Candidates will plan and support creative/unique technical actions against high-priority requirements, which may include partnering with components outside of the customer’s organization.
· Responsibilities will include working closely with customer stakeholders, directly supporting operations and management of existing computer networks, and fostering close relationships with outside entities.
· This position will involve both domestic and foreign travel in support of our customer’s requirements.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011538&lang=en
• Post ID: 41974232 washingtondc