Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Malware Analyst 4 position will be located in McLean, VA. Selected candidate must be able to support 1st or 2nd shift.
· Analyze and reverse engineer malware to understand its capabilities and how it exploits vulnerabilities and develop signatures as required.
· Identify threats based on analysis of malicious code.
· Analysts will need to be able create custom signatures for any tool type which search through storage, memory, registries, etc., to identify and clean malicious content from systems.
· Develop and disseminate technical reports, evaluations, threat assessments, briefings, and trends analysis.
· Assist in the development of a scoring and ranking system for malware. Identify and document tactics, techniques, and procedures used by malicious artifacts.
· Recommend countermeasures as part of technical analysis.
· Participate in inter-agency sponsored community of interest analysis groups, conduct and participate in technical briefings and exchanges.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17024156&lang=en
• Post ID: 39651912 washingtondc