Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Forensic Analyst 3/4 position will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Ability to work independently while possessing the necessary technical qualities to communicate technical concepts effectively to technical and non-technical customers and teammates.
· Performs a variety of highly technical analyses and procedures dealing with the collection, processing, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related evidence.
· May also be responsible for reporting cyber-related activities, conducing vulnerability analyses and risk management of computer systems.
· Recovers information and electronic data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices, such as zip and flash drives that have been deleted, damaged or otherwise manipulated.
· Utilizes cyber forensic tools (e.g., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, Autopsy/Sleuthkit) and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files.
· As necessary, assists law enforcement officers in helping to solve cybercrimes or find electronic evidence of other kinds of crime.Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
· Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
· Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018636&lang=en
• Post ID: 43807302 washingtondc