Job Function: Orthopedics
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Min Experience: None
Required Travel: None
Pivot Physical Therapy is Now Hiring in Charles County, MD
Pivot Physical Therapy is expanding in Charles County, Maryland and now hiring a motivated and driven physical therapist for our new Waldorf location just outside Washington, DC. This is a unique opportunity to work in a clinical setting located adjacent to WorkPro, Pivot's occupational medicine division. Experience working with the industrial athlete, FCE Certfication and Spanish fluency a plus.
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- Competitive industry salary and strong benefits package.
- $1,000 in CEU Reimbursment plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- Advanced clinical services and training opportunities that include APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnership with NxtGen; Advanced dry needling certification through our partnership with Myopain Seminars; specialized certifications such as Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health through our partnership with Evidence in Motion; and more.
- New Grad Mentorship Program
- Clinical mentors and education programs with instructors such as Greg Smith, ATC, Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B. Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation.
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work.
- Extensive sports medicine team -- we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Here’s what our staff members are saying about their careers at Pivot Physical Therapy:
"Pivot Physical Therapy has the most advanced clinical services. From our Orthopedic Residency Program to our Clinic Director University, you will have many extraordinary opportunities to help you excel in your career!"
“I work for Pivot because of the people, the energy, the support, the extensive resources, the unparalleled reputation, the continued growth, the leadership, and the unlimited career opportunities. We are leaders in the industry."
“As a new grad, I felt welcome right away. My clinic director is there to help me out and mentor me as I need it. This feels like the right first job for me.”
- Valid and active Maryland license
- Minimum one year outpatient experience preferred, yet new grads are encouraged to apply!
Contact Person: Summy Phang
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 45559482 washingtondc