Corporate aviation Training Coordinator at Northrop Grumman’s Washington-Dulles Airport (IAD) hangar facility.
This position’s primary role is Training Coordinator of the pilot/mechanic training program. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the training program, and must have excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
Duties of this position include:
• Working with aviation management to develop long-range training plans and budgets
• Developing aviation-related training materials and records
• Scheduling pilot simulator training and mechanic training
• Coordinating travel arrangements for pilot and mechanic training events
• Tracking of upcoming training requirements
• Electronic recordkeeping of pilot/mechanic training records and FAA certificates
• Supporting the Drug and Alcohol Abatement Program
• Serving as an Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator
• Coordinating the renewal of Civil Landing Permits with the US military
The secondary role of this position will be as a Flight Coordinator, supporting executive and shuttle flight operations. Flight Coordinators work closely as a small team to coordinate and oversee the daily operation of three corporate shuttle aircraft and a small fleet of executive aircraft. Flight Coordinators support many facets of corporate aviation including crew scheduling, trip construction, aircraft/airport selection, flight risk assessments, shuttle manifesting, international trip planning, flight following, travel arrangements for flight crewmembers, and fuel planning and procurement.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028287&lang=en
• Post ID: 42457032 washingtondc