Sr. Java Developer 4 - TS/SCI Polygraph required - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Dulles, Virginia)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented self-motivated Senior Java Developer to join an exciting, complex, mission-focused software development project working with a team of qualified diverse individuals in Dulles, VA.
The selected candidate will join a high performing software development team supporting mission critical systems, and is expected to apply best software engineering principals and Agile engineering methodologies to research, design, develop, and modify application software.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions that results in compelling easy to use products in support of mission critical systems.
• Conducts independent, multidisciplinary research and collaborates with designers and/or engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of data processing systems
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
• Work and participate in a Scrum team utilizing agile methodology best practices to deliver high quality products.
• Help define and ensures software code quality and standards are met.
This position is located in Dulles, VA.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000117&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793477 washingtondc