Java Developer 4 (Sr.) - Ability to obtain clearance - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Fairfax,
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector/ Integrated Intelligence business unit is seeking a Senior level Java Developer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the intelligence community. The successful candidate will take part in a full life cycle development of components using COTS, GOTS, and various in-house applications. The individual will work with members of a diverse project team and participate in the overall design and creation of web-based and other software applications and must possess excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Support the implementation of Amazon Commercial Cloud environment and the standup of applications in that environment
• Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces.
• May support the transition data from legacy systems to new database structures. Ensures the new application can access data that has been transitioned to the new database structure.
• Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
• Ensure software compliance standards are met.
• Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17021307&lang=en
• Post ID: 43807187 washingtondc