Global Program Manager - SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Global GTM Job - SAP (Washington D.C., DC)
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The HEC Global Communications Lead is responsible for managing communications strategy, planning, execution and measurement for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud LoB, GTM, and executive leadership. The Global Program Manager will own internal and external communications deliverables, working to establish a brand and voice to help SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud meet its business goals and build a brand worthy of one of the fastest growing cloud businesses at SAP. This role will define and drive all communications initiatives for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud.
- Work collaboratively with the SAP HEC sales organization, product marketing, regional marketing, extended stakeholders, and customers to build, develop, and maintain all communications platforms for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- Define, create and execute against a communications strategy and plan for SAP HEC GTM, sales, and executive leadership
- Define and execute HEC Social Strategy
- Develops and implements communication plans in support of HEC DG and marketing objectives, integrating project components from internal communications, social, and public communications.
- Support as necessary for external press activity
- Works closely with fellow communicators on issues that involve multiple audiences or business units
- Identifies and utilizes the most cost-effective, high-impact communication tools available.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting the effectiveness of assigned HEC communications.
- Plan and prepare content for monthly sales execution calls, quarterly all hands meetings, including partnering with leadership to prepare them for all hands meetings
- Develop a consistent and predictable communications approach that assists in informing, energizing, and enhancing SAP HEC stakeholders
- Develop and execute against an internal communications rhythm to help employees feel connected to SAP HEC goals and related metrics
- Write, review and edit communications content on topics such as organizational announcements, employee recognition, customer win stories, and strategic business updates
- Served as lead for all global events developing overall strategy, messaging, positioning, and programming for SAP HEC
- Prepare and present strategic speaking engagement materials such as briefing documents, speech outlines, slides, video scripts, etc.
- Manage executive rehearsals and provide communications guidance and coaching as needed
- Manage all partnerships with 3rd party thought leader groups/organizations
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of communication experience in either Internal Communications, Employee Communications, Executive Communications or Marketing Communications
- Previous work experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience with technology and other contemporary methods used in communication
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong executive presence
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional communication, writing and content development skills
- Social strategy
- Good project management skills
- Ability to interact positively at all levels across the company
- Demonstration of creativity and innovation
- Excellent editing, proofreading and composition skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to problem solve and implement processes as needed
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
• Post ID: 43657002 washingtondc