Job DescriptionJob #: 808267
Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a Tech Lead- Salesforce Developer for a client in Mclean, VA.
We are searching for a Salesforce Developer Tech Lead who brings expertise, enthusiasm and efficiency to our team and to our projects! The Tech Lead’s primary responsibility is to build-out the Salesforce delivery practice across the organization while leading a team of junior and senior developers and provide solutions in and related to our use of Salesforce. You must be comfortable in a rapidly changing and sometimes-ambiguous work situations and possess complex problem solving and leadership abilities. We are looking for someone with both bright ideas to help form decisions regarding design and improvements to our system, and an innate ability to execute and implement, turning ideas into reality. The right candidate for this opportunity should be able to demonstrate a consistent track record and the ability to successfully lead delivery on Salesforce.
• Develop web applications and web services using Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce or other web development technologies such as SOAP, REST, and XML
• Integrate third party products with existing infrastructure
• Deliver scalable, robust, and simple software solutions to solve complex business problems
• Implement new features and optimize existing ones to deliver maximum performance
• Resolve production defects quickly
• Participate in design, development, testing and deployment activities
• Create and maintain documentation
• Collaborate and communicate with team members, project managers, and at times internal customers
• Attend regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups, encourage successful team delivery of results
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com features and functionality providing recommendations to further process improvements
• At least 5 or more years as a Salesforce.com developer
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
• Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines in an Agile environment
• Mastery of data types, algorithms, object oriented programming
• Salesforce.com Developer Certification or Platform Developer I
• Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification or Platform Developer II
• Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions.
• Familiarity with security concepts (authentication , authorization, encryption, digital signature, SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0)
• Experience with integrating Salesforce with multiple internal applications (MicroStrategy, Outlook etc.).
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
Interviews are being conducted immediately. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 42795622 washingtondc