Cyber Systems O%26M Professional (Linux) 4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Arlington, Virginia)
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Systems O&M Professional (Linux) 4 role will be located in Arlington, VA.
· Install, configure, and maintain multiple vendor specific devices.
· Ability to design, build, and maintain lab network and servers.
· Efficiently facilitate and expedite the tracking, handling, and reporting of all security events and computer incidents in accordance with government procedures.
· Work with other Team members to ensure an effective and efficient cyber incident management system for a Federal government customer.
· Design multiple large scale networked systems.
· Analyze network traffic and various log data along with source information to determine the threat against the network, recommend appropriate countermeasures, and assess damage.
· Apply Linux OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
· Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
· Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17024147&lang=en
• Post ID: 43165367 washingtondc