Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Architect 5 position will be located in McLean, VA.
· Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks,
· Primary point of contact for technical implementation of cloud-based solutions for NCCIC, NCPS, and US CERT customer,
· Integrates new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends,
· Interfaces with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
· Interfaces with customer and customer subcontractors via briefings and leading technical exchange meetings.
· Identify innovative technologies and recommend integration strategies with the NCCIC and NCPS mission space.
· Identify research and technologies to address capability gaps for emerging cyber threats, attack methods and evolving tactics, tactics and techniques.
· Conduct engineering design and development to create technical capabilities that offer Cyber solutions.
· Recommend Company investments in cybersecurity capabilities to provide big data analytics and development of integrated cybersecurity solutions.
· Provide Cyber technology integration support.
· Develop, validate, prioritize, and track cybersecurity technology requirements.
· Provide Cloud based service and operations expertise.
· Strong understanding of SCRUM and PMI methodologies.
· Identification and development of mission enhancement opportunities.
· Build prototypes and proof of concepts, pilot systems, and optimize databases in support of Program operational, business, and strategic requirements development process.
· Lead sessions to facilitate the building of user stories to decompose government established requirements and all other duties required by the government.
· Possess strong oral and written communications skills, present/represent the customer’s positions in conferences, working groups, and planning sessions.
· Communicate new requirements or systems deficiencies via papers, meetings, gap analyses, and troubleshooting/ diagnostic efforts.
· Develop cybersecurity research papers and presentations.· Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028374&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793457 washingtondc