Computer Systems Security Analyst 4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Washington, District of Columbia)
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Computer Systems Security Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington DC.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's ITSS4 WPR2 providing support to the Department of Justice (DOJ), Justice Management division's Cyber Security Support staff performing Cyber Security Analysis for DOJ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and coordinate all authorization documentation associated with the DOJ processes including the Systems Categorization, Systems Security Plan, and Systems risk assessment
• Act on the behalf of the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to the supported component
• Support the control assessment, reporting and monitoring processes using the Cyber Security and Assessment Management (CSAM) system
• Support and document security controls tests, assist in remediation and ensure that POA&Ms are being appropriately managed.
• Assist the components with decisions that affect security of their systems and networks.
• Conduct assessments of information systems security requirements, evaluate current security posture and recommend priorities for remediation.
• Review information system infrastructure and application architecture to assess security requirements
• Review existing SA&A documentation, Security Assessment Report and security infrastructure (i.e. IDS, firewalls, vulnerability scan tools, etc.)
• Assess NIST 800-53, Rev 4. Controls and document results in DOJ CSAM repository.
• Perform and document risk assessments, analyzing security vulnerabilities, and the metrics to measure the risks associated with those vulnerabilities;
• Design and develop comprehensive Systems Security Plan, covering at a high level the infrastructure, policies and procedures which define the systems security profile for the analyzed systems;
• Develop Systems Security Users Guides specific to selected networks, desktop computers, servers and data base systems;
• Design, develop, and validate System Test and Evaluation (ST&E) reviews for new and/or legacy systems.
• Review and conduct NIST-based Self Assessments, identifying any weaknesses which need to be addressed, and developing a POA&M for each of those weaknesses based on industry best practices.
• Design and develop Initial Privacy Assessment (IPA) and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) for each major Federal Government IT Systems
• Develop and conduct System Test and Evaluations (ST&Es) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&Vs) of the security profiles of Federal Government IT Systems
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000350&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793572 washingtondc