About the Job
MSAG currently has a role for a Security Officer for USAID’s Global Health Technical Professionals Program. The Program’s focus is to develop a new cadre of USAID Global Health Technical Professionals (GHTP) while also providing non-direct hire global health Technical Professionals (TPs) to the USAID Bureau for Global Health (GH) and other Agency offices in Washington and overseas. The program is meant to serve primarily as an entry point for junior- and mid-level technical professionals who are new to USAID.
Active Security Clearance is required.
- Responsible for the management of all security issues related to program activities
- Coordinates with Human Resources and other back office and transition personnel the resolution of security issues.
- Maintains all security records and integrates security issues into program management, and reports on same
- Works with the Transition Manager and team to facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of deployed Technical Professionals (TPs). Reviews and facilitates onboarding/offboarding and advises on the best way to efficiently onboard/offboard personnel
- Provide guidance to site personal on security issues, advises program leadership of relevant security issues and needs.
- Initiates all new and renewal clearance requests,
- Review and transmit security applications, update personnel security records, and complete reports as required in JPAS.
- Manage records on security relevant matters, employee briefings, visitor requests, etc.
- Manage site security planning, compliance, and coordination in accordance with the US Government and corporate requirements.
- Coordinate with customer and/or security representatives to process various security related actions, assist program participants with completion of security paperwork, maintain electronic security files, and manage and maintain all facility clearance documentation to ensure they are current.
- Bachelor’s degree in security, or related field; advanced degree in social justice, sociology, public policy, multicultural and diversity studies, or related field.
- 3 years of experience as an FSO, CPSO, or CSSO supporting Department of Defense or Intelligence Community
- 5 years of DoD or IC (Intelligence Community) either in Industry, as a USG employee may be considered
- knowledge of and practical experience with JPAS, e-QIP, ISFD and eFCL.is required
- Industry certifications are preferred:
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification (Preferred) or;
- CDSE FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Certification
- Experience maintaining records required for DSS reviews
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels is required
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- USAID funded project experience a plus
**Position is contingent upon contract award**
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to Recruiting@msag.net , with the position title in the subject line, or apply to the position via our career portal at http: // msag. catsone. com /careers /index. php?m =portal& a=details& amp; jobOrderID= 10198352
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https: // www. glassdoor. com /Reviews /MSAG- Reviews -E812411. htm
• Post ID: 43443917 washingtondc