Independent Online Recruiter
POOL SERVICE SCHEDULER
The Service Scheduler is responsible for effective scheduling of service technicians in the Chantilly (VA) territory as well as providing overflow assistance to other areas. Assist Service Manager in running an efficient service location that ensures maximum customer satisfaction and compliance with company policy and procedures. The position is ideal for individuals that like to take their winters off (mid-November thru mid-February.)
· Communicate directly with customers and ensure their needs are met satisfactorily.
· Answering inbound calls timely.
· Proactively making outbound calls to Company customers to book their pool services.
· Proactively communicates with customers to resolve issues. Ensures timely completion of all projects with minimum disruption to the customer’s property and swim season.
· Maximize service technician capacity by fully implementing and using internal software scheduling tools. Review exception reports to ensure jobs are scheduled and completed. Maintain open communication with field technicians to expedite decisions related to on-site concerns.
· Ensure technicians complete and submit required documentation timely and accurately.
· Ensure proper communication and expectations of customer payments. Follow up on all payments owed. Assist with processing payments in accordance with Company’s policy and procedures. Manage job flow based on payments.
· Process vendor warranty claims timely.
· Coordinate with other A&S locations to ensure adequate inventory is on hand at all times.
· Participate in all outbound call campaigns as required.
· Stay abreast of the latest pool and other backyard related technologies and take the initiative to understand such by either self-educating or attending vendor related training.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
· 1 year scheduling experience preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Skilled in the ability to determine customer needs/requirements.
· Strong customer service mentality.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Willingness to work 50+ hours per week, including Saturdays if necessary.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical and financial skills.
· Works well within a team environment.
· Knowledge of pools, spas and related products is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Scheduling: 1 year
Required license or certification:
• Post ID: 26785208 washingtondc