Small Retail Jewelry and Precious Metals company is looking for a once a week bookkeeper.
- Record transactions in QuickBooks and reconcile to various statements
- Oversee and pay accounts vendors and suppliers
- Oversee and manage accounts receivable process
- Process company payroll to include reconciliation of time-sheets Monthly reconciliation of general bank accounts Support month end and year end close processes and financial reporting
- Prepare departmental reports including monthly expense reports
- Initiate, track, and expedite new account processes, fund transfers, and trades.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks.
- Accounting or bookkeeping: 3 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and client servicing skills required.
- 2-5 years of prior administrative/ Retail support experience required.
- Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Extensive experience working with QuickBooks
- Strong initiative with high degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Word, Excel as well as email and the Internet.
- Must be resourceful and a quick learner; familiarity with financial and marketing databases a plus.
Job Type: Part-time 4-5 hours per week.
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $100.00 to $125.00 /week
- Chantilly, VA 20151
- High school or equivalent
- QuickBooks: 5 years
- Bookkeeping: 5 years
• Post ID: 42211842 washingtondc